- This event has passed.
West Palm Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center Job Fair
June 4 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our Veterans answered the call to serve their country. Now, they need people ready to answer the call to serve them. Be a part of the team whose privilege is to care for those “who shall have borne the battle” and for their families, caregivers and survivors.
The West Palm Beach Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center will be interviewing and making job offers on the spot to nurses, medical support assistants, housekeeping aids, and food service workers who share our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect, and Excellence — better known as “I CARE.”
Successful candidates can expect
- Competitive wages
- 11 paid holidays
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Contributions to retirement benefits
- Subsidy of cost to commute to work
- Childcare subsidy for those that qualify
- Employment Assistance Program