- This event has passed.
7 Days for the Troops at Midtown Tampa (Kickoff Night)
March 13 @ 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
U.S. Marines veteran and co-founder of nonprofit organization 7 Days For The Troops, Scott Burns will camp 15 feet in the air at Midtown Tampa, where he will stay for seven days — a total of 168 hours. Funds raised during this event will be used to provide an off-road, specialized wheelchair that can handle trails, beaches, even up to 8″ of water, to a U.S. veteran.
Events will happen all week:
• Sun, March 13 – 2pm Scott Burns goes up tower and introduces veteran recipient followed by LIVE MUSIC 5pm-9pm
• Mon, March 14 – LIVE MUSIC 1pm-4pm
• Tue, March 15 – LIVE MUSIC 1pm-4pm
• Wed, March 16 – Yoga in the Commons 6:30pm-7:30pm
• Thu, March 17 – St Paddy’s Day; LIVE MUSIC 6pm-9pm
• Fri, March 18 – Q105 with Roxanne 6pm-8pm
• Sat, March 19 – LIVE MUSIC 12pm-3pm; Scott Burns comes down tower at 2pm